Stay ahead of fraudsters with Fraud Text Alerts! InterBank’s latest solution helps keep customers in the know as InterBank monitors account(s) in the fight against fraud. InterBank will alert you of any unusual activity on your debit card using the mobile number on file for your account(s). Additionally, the service will allow you to confirm or deny suspicious activity allowing for quick action if fraud has occurred. There is no need to enroll, and there is no cost to you.
How it works
- If InterBank has your mobile number, you will receive a text message from 37268 (InterBank Fraud Center) with the transaction amount and merchant name.
- If the transaction is valid, reply YES to the text message and continue to use your debit card as usual.
- If not, reply NO. Your card will be temporarily disabled to help prevent any fraudulent transactions. You will receive a confirmation text message and will be asked to contact InterBank as soon as possible to protect your account.
- InterBank will never ask you for your personal or confidential information by text.
- If you wish to opt out, simply reply STOP.